Stato Landing Page

Stato Landing Page

Stato Landing Page

Amazing even for a landing page!
ThemeProvince

Version 1.0

The landing page was designed for anyone looking to stand out with a sleek, modern design. Aimed at people looking for a landing page to build on, this page offers a lot of flexibility in the code, considering it’s only HTML & CSS.

The Navigation, Header, Featured Area, What’s Next?, Main Content, Newsletter and Footer are all in separate wrapping divs. Appropriately named:

  • Navigation: #nav_wrap
  • Header: #header_wrap
  • Featured Area: #featured_wrap
  • etc …

General Information CSS

I’ve used two CSS files for this page, the first is the typography.css file. I’ve used it so that I can keep the style.css file clearer and easier to navigate.As you can rightly assume the second is the style.css file which is used for the entire layout, I take pride in my work so if you see things that aren’t necessary then I can assure they, I just use a lot of CSS to get near-perfect results.I’ve also separated each section of the CSS like so: /* This is where the title of the section would go. */

Typography

If you wish to change the typography in anyway then just go to the appropriately named typography.css file and go down as far as line 16.

The .PSD

Fonts used;

If You Need Any Support, Contact Me Through My Profile

See My Other Items

Share this

Previous
Next Post »