WP Notebook WordPress Theme

WP Notebook WordPress Theme

Trusted Member Since 2008, Elite Author 18,000+ Happy Buyers

Tumblr-like functionality with the power of WordPress!. WP Notebook acts like a conventional WordPress blog and a Tumblr-like website – all the while having the benefit of having complete ownership and control over your site content.

Publish to your WordPress tumblog from your iPhone. Express is an iPhone app built to quickly and effortlessly publish images/links/notes and short posts, on the go, to your WooThemes powered WordPress website. Available in the App Store

What people are saying

“Absolutely the best support I’ve ever gotten from a themeforest purchase! (and I purchase quite often).” -- beesobusy

“This theme is great and Chris’ customer service is absolutely top notch.” -- James

“Just want to say thanks to you and your team on all the quick support you’ve given. This is a really nice theme and I’d highly recommend to anyone.” -- Kyle Hungate

“Great theme, excellent support. The theme added a fresh new look to my portfolio, and the author solved all my issues, in less than an hour.” -- Zach Nusbaum

“Sweet WP theme! Very pleased with the purchase – easy to customize and manage. Thanks a lot!” -- snezha13

“Just purchased this theme. It’s really easy to use even for a total newb like myself. I had a few questions and the support I got was very fast and top notch.” -- Mike Bakh

“Nice simple features that are easy to use and understand. Support is very helpful compared to other theme option/packages.” -- Raphael Werner

“Just wanted to say an excellent theme and the support is speedy and excellent! :)” -- majnun313

Changelog

Updated – 8/11/10 -- View complete changelog here

Theme Features

  • WordPress 3.2+ & 3.3+
  • HTML5/CSS3
  • Cross Browser Compatible
  • Mulitple Post Types – Article, Image, Link, Audio, Video & Quote
  • Large Admin Options Panel (Preview)
  • Choose to use a Custom Header Image or Unlimited Gradient Colors
  • Unlimited Colors, easy skin creation
  • Easy post image uploads and management. No More copy/pasting URL’s!
  • Google Maps API v.3
  • 5 Custom Widgets (Popular Posts, Latest Posts, Twitter, Flickr and 120×180 Ads)
  • Multiple Sidebars & Widgetized Areas
  • 22 Custom Shortcodes – Easy Use by using the quick insert buttons from the Post Editor Toolbar (Admin Preview)
  • Video Support
  • 6 Great Fonts to choose from (Museo Sans, Museo Slab, Colaborate, Quicksand, Sansation, & Titillium)
  • Ajax Contact Page Template
  • WordPress 3.0 Custom Menu Support
  • Threaded Comments
  • Full Width Page Template
  • Detailed Documentation
  • Top Notch Support
  • Theme Updates Free for Life

TOP NOTCH SUPPORT!

Thanks for purchasing one of my premium themes! I pride myself on supporting my customers -- if you’re experiencing trouble getting setup, I’ll do my best to answer your questions as soon as possible. Support covers getting setup, trouble using any features and bug fixes. I unfortunately can’t provide support for modifications or 3rd party plugins.

Theme support is only offered to verified customers, through http://support.contempographicdesign.com -- any other method will be redirected back there. Please search the knowledge base before submitting a ticket.

FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE

I actively update my themes with new features and additions, if you have any suggestions please leave a comment or shoot me a message via my profile.

Share this

Previous
Next Post »