Kundera: Creative WordPress Tumblog

Kundera: Creative WordPress Tumblog

Updated

07/11 – updated css for better ipad viewing

Kundera is a golden grid based, creative minimalist WordPress tumblog, perfect for artists, blogging gurus, graphic designers, creative business and professional portfolios. It implements 6 post formats for images, video, audio, quotes, just ordinary standard posting, and finally a image gallery that is built-in and easy to use…You can also integrate your tweets within the masonry layout…It has also offers 3 unique layouts…5 carefully crafted skins, 2 different portfolio layouts, and 3 powerful and popular jQuery sliders – Nivo, Orbit, and the exceptionally versatile Cycle plugin which is incorporated within a custom post type that allows for more flexible posting.

Testimonials

Aloha Siiimple!I wanted to let you know that I love this template!!!- I cannot imagine any reason that you could rate this template anything less than a perfect 5 stars!!!- I have been working as a web designer (not a programmer) since 2005, and Wordpress since 2.6. Simply put – Kundera is the ONLY template I have ever had ZERO problems! It works exactly as it is supposed to!!! Bravo!- I have installed about 50 wordpress sites – this was the BEST experience of all.- The functionality is excellent and straight forward! Many templates have really bad layouts in the backend. Everything about this template is easy to operate. I will be able to turn it over to my client after showing him how to operate it once, he will “get it”.- Lastly, you did an impeccable job with the CSS !!!!! The format in which you layed the css out is so easy to find and make edits MAHALO !!!!!You are the only programmer I have bookmarked/following – I absolutely will buy from you again.
mhphoto

Amazing theme, definitely one of my favorites at themeforest.
proxdeveloper

one of a kind theme…
naeemnur

Kundera is a Tumblr WordPress 3.1 style Blog

  • Valid HTML 5 !
  • Built on a grid foundation
  • WordPress 3.1 Post Formats: Video, Audio, Quotes, Images, Gallery, and Standard. You can have unlimited number of image galleries.
  • 2 Portfolio Layouts.
  • 3 Different Layouts.
  • 3 Slider Options: Nivo, Orbit, or Cycle.
  • 5 Fresh, clean skins.
  • Extensive Admin Area (not branded).
  • Highly Customizable.
  • TimThumb image resizing
  • Thumbnail Viewing in Admin
  • Column, Toggle, Google Maps Shortcodes (and others, too).
  • Built-in, no plugin required Contact Form.
  • jQuery Tooltips.
  • jQuery Tabs.
  • Threaded Comments.
  • Translation Ready.
  • Wigetized Footer & Sidebar
  • Flexible layout, left or right or no sidebar.
  • Of course, Superfish DropDown menus
  • Very well documented, with videocasts…

Need Support? You got it.

If you need support, I take pride in being as helpful as possible. Just let me know what you would like, and I’ll do my best to see that’s it done. If you have specific, involved theme modifications, this is possible as well. Check out my support ticket option on Siiimple.

Updates!

  • Added Fancybox Lightbox to post images.

Share this

Previous
Next Post »