Bookcase - Wordpress Portfolio Theme

Bookcase - Wordpress Portfolio Theme

Bookcase is a uniquely interactive portfolio theme perfect for freelancers, web designers, photographers and videographers alike. Its user interactive interface delightfully enhances your most loved portfolio pieces.

Dedicated Support ForumFollow MeFollow Me

Testimonials

Just dropping a note to tell you how gorgeous (and great to work with) theme you have here. I just purchased it and am lovin’ it!! The documentation is also very well written! Kudos! Keep up the awesome work! Can’t wait to see what comes next.

-Sibila

Great theme! I purchased this theme and 2winFactor was incredibly helpful with troubleshooting some issues I was having w/ intergrating 3rd party plugins. The theme is very flexible, and translates beautifully on many platforms. Great work and thank you for your really quick technical support help!

-Urbandog

I’ve commented about a question I had a few days ago. It ended up being a problem that was unrelated to the theme. 2winFactor STILL helped me and we got it figured out. This is some of the best technical support I’ve ever received… and I work for Apple.

-JustinMerm

I’m impressed by how on the comments page you seem to get back to everyone right away. How do you do that with so many people? You put tech support teams on other template sites to shame. They often take days and have several people. :)

-Niya C Sisk, Founder, Ritual Labs Design

Bookcase Wordpress Theme Features

  • Uniquely Interactive Portfolio
  • 70+ Google Fonts
  • XML and SQL files included to load default content.
  • 5 Featured Section Textures
  • Light and Dark Versions
  • 5 custom Wordpress widgets
  • Proprietary JQuery effects
  • Powerful Unbranded Theme Options Panel
  • Fluid width layout
  • Custom Post Types, Custom Image Upload Fields
  • Contact and quote request form toggle
  • Unique features slider – say goodbye to icon feature lists!
  • Shortcode Buttons – one click and your done.
  • Extensive Documentation and Support
  • Child Theme Support for Advanced Users
  • Translation-Ready .po/.mo files inlcuded
  • Much More! Check out the live preview!

Latest Version – 1.54

Click here to see the changelog

Questions?

Shoot me an email via the form on my profile page, and I’ll help you in any way I can!

Share this

Previous
Next Post »