Smartify - Single Page HTML5 Portfolio Template

Smartify - Single Page HTML5 Portfolio Template

Smartify is Single page HTML5 Portfolio template perfect for web designers and developers who want to have clean and minimalistic design to represent their work.

WordPress version available here: http://themeforest.net/item/smartify-single-page-wordpress-html5-portfolio-/2326532

Changelog

Update v1.01
  • Made shadows on headings a bit less intense.
  • Removed shadows on body text for a better readability.

Features

  • Clean and minimalistic design
  • Valid HTML5 + CSS3 code
  • Working Contact form and Fancybox
  • Modern layout
  • Layered PSD files and Documentation included

Item Support

If you need help please send me a message using the form at my marketplace profile and I will reply as soon as possible. No guarantees, but I will do my best to provide you with the best possible support.

Kind Regards,
Pavle

Credits

Share this

Previous
Next Post »