Precise - Responsive Coming Soon Template

Precise - Responsive Coming Soon Template

Layout

As time passed one “problem” appeared – I did not expect bigger changes in the template, so I made the layout let say experimental. Yes it looks good, but it also makes limits for the texts, so if you plan to have larger texts than I made in the template, layout will become problematic. There is no simple way how to deal with it, but I made a “substitution” that has few things little changed but the layout is fully flexible so the problem with larger texts is eliminated.
If you have this problem and want a simple and quick solution, let me know I will provide you this modified version.

Template is not tested on mobile either tablet. Mobile and tablet images that are on template screen just show the responsibility, not the look of the template in these devices. I don’t fix any issues on these devices, I don’t have resources for it in this time.

About Precise

Under construction / coming soon HTML5 and CSS3 template.

  • 3 variants – background image/slider/video
  • Full responsive
  • Simple sliding
  • Countdown
  • Google Webfont
  • HTML5 and CSS3
  • Font-awesome
  • Detailed documentation
  • Mailchimp
  • Working ajax contact form
  • Awesome plugins – swiper, tubular, superslides
  • Clean valid code
  • Compatible with all Major Browsers
  • SEO optimized

Changelog

11.9.2015 Fixed bug on touch devices – cannot type in form fields

Share this

Previous
Next Post »