Businis - Responsive Blogger Templates

Businis - Responsive Blogger Templates

Businis a clean, stylish and professionally designed template for anyone who wants to make great website or internet businesses. This template is perfect choice for, businesses and portfolio.. It is responsive and use shortcodes build your own home design. It allows you to customize and display the exactly what you want by shortcodes very quick and easy.

See More Templates: Blogger Templates

Template Features

  • Responsive Template Design
  • Multipurpose Template
  • Smart Resize Thumbnail
  • Support ShortCodes
  • Recent Comments
  • Auto dectect Youtube,Vimeo,Soundcloud
  • Pagination
  • Customize Design (Many Fonts,colors and Backgrounds)
  • Social Media Widget
  • SEO Optimized
  • Well Documentation
  • Masonry
  • And More…

Credit

Support

You can SUBMIT A TICKET HERE or contact me follow the information in the documentation file. I will try to reply you as fast as I can. If I delay to reply you, maybe your timezone is different with mine (my TZ is GMT+7). Welcome to my support services.

Shop notifications:

Thank you for every buyers who purchased our templates but unfortunately, some buyers, we cannot give you great support which should you received. It is quite hard to show you support by adding code but I can help you for customization by accessing your blog with admin permission.

By sending invitation I will accept as blog author then please change me to admin:Dashboard -> Setting -> Basic -> Add author -> Place my email: quachminhanh91@gmail.com.After that, please describe your issues to my email.

Minh.

Share this

Previous
Next Post »