Instrument - Elegant Music & Bands PSD

Instrument - Elegant Music & Bands PSD
INSTRUMENT PSD Template is design which is ideal as it is for Music & Brand Site. You can convert it to Site Template, Wordpress, Joomla or other CMS.
The design is very elegant and modern, and also very easy to customize with 1170px grid.
I believe you will feel happy with them.If you like my theme, please rate it 5 stars. It’s very useful for me.

PSD Files Included

  1. Index
  2. Track
  3. Tour
  4. Single
Note: The images you see in the screenshots are used for demo purposes only, they are not included in the download package, the original ones are replaces with place holders.

If you have any questions or need customization, please contact me via e-mail or through my profile page. I’m here to help!

Share this

Previous
Next Post »