GymBreaker - Fitness & Gym PSD Template

GymBreaker - Fitness & Gym PSD Template

GymBreaker is a PSD template created especially for gyms, fitness centers & all sport-type related companies. It includes 20 PSD files with all mouseovers and pop-ups included. It’s easy to customize and all layers are editable. All the mockups inside the psd are included as well, and they are smart objects you can easily change to suit your style.

If you love my work, I love you :)

P.S. Please note that neither the images nor the logo in the demo are available in the final package.

Inside this package:

  1. 01_Preview
  2. 02_Homepage
  3. 03_About Us
  4. 04_Calorie Calculator
  5. 05_Get Discounts & Deals
  6. 06_Our Classes
  7. 07_Membership
  8. 08_Real Story
  9. 09_Our Trainers
  10. 10_Testimonials
  11. 11_Gallery
  12. 12_Gallery V2
  13. 13_404 Page
  14. 14_Coming Soon
  15. 15_Blog
  16. 16_Blog Single Post
  17. 17_Shop Grid
  18. 18_Shop List
  19. 19_Single Product
  20. 20_Single Product V2
  21. 21_Contact Us

Features:

20 Layered PSD’s

Google Free Fonts Used

Active and Hover stats are included

Well Organized Layers

Clean and Modern Style

1140px Grid System

Easy to Customize

Fonts Used:

  1. Masterplan
  2. Lato

If you need support, please send me an email using the contact form on my user page. I usually respond to support requests within 24 hours so please feel free to contact me with problems of any kind or even simple questions, I don’t mind responding.

If you love my work, I love you :)

P.S. Please note that neither the images nor the logo in the demo are available in the final package.

Share this

Previous
Next Post »